THE PRIVATE GP SERVICE
Providing healthcare at your convenience
In a fast moving world, we deliver rapid access to expert GP’s, close to your home or work.
WHAT WE OFFER?
We provide a first class, comprehensive private general practice service in an easily accessible, safe and friendly environment. We offer direct access to diagnostic resources and as well as to a network of fellow professionals including physiotherapists, psychologists, nutritionists, personal trainers and Consultant colleagues. As a multidisciplinary team we will work together to help our clients address and improve their individual health needs.
Our GP’s are available from Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm and Saturday 8am to 1pm and Sunday 9am to 2pm. Out of Hours and Home Visits are by appointment only.
Our range of services include:
• General GP Consultations
• Private Prescriptions
• Well Man Screening
• Well Woman Screening
• Comprehensive Urine and Blood Testing
• Onsite Diagnostic Imaging including 3T MRI, X-rays and Ultrasound
• Visa Medicals and pre-employment screening
• Occupational Health and certificates
• Travel Clinics and Vaccinations
• Discreet Sexual Health Testing
• Fast track referrals to leading Consultant specialists
However if there is a particular service you require we would be happy to discuss this with you.
OUR PRIVATE GP’S
Our clinicians have extensive experience in general practice, as well as specialist knowledge in certain areas.
We believe that it is important for clients to be aware of the costs of any consultations, tests or treatments prior to them commencing so a general price schedule is available below. The fees listed are for specific services, however the total cost of treatment may vary from patient to patient. Please make sure you discuss the costs of any tests or investigations with the admin team before booking an appointment or with the GP during your consultation. It is important to note that we do not have any agreements with Private Medical Insurance companies for paying Consultation or Procedure Fees. You will need to pay on the day and we will provide you with an itemised Invoice which you can submit to the Private Medical Insurance company if you wish.
CONSULTATIONS & LETTERS
• GP consultations (up to 30 mins) – £105 Mon – Fri / £130 Sat and Sunday
• GP consultations under 10 years old – Mon – Fri £70 / £95 Sat and Sunday
• GP consultations for Adults with procedure charge included – Mon – Fri £165 / £195 Sat and Sunday
• GP consultations for Children with procedure charge included – Mon – Fri £130 / £155 Sat and Sunday
• Extended GP consultations (up to 1 hour) – Mon – Fri £190 / £220 Sat and Sunday
• Telephone consultation – £70 (only for registered patients)
• Telephone consultation for follow up of tests – £30 (only for registered patients)
• NEW Video consultation – £105 (only for registered patients)
• Home Visits – Mon – Fri £265 / £285 Sat and Sunday (subject to availability)
• Procedure Charge (taking bloods etc) – £60
• Repeat private prescriptions – £30
• Private sick notes – £35
• Private letters – £35
• Private referral letters – £35
• Employment medicals – starting from £170
• Taxi/LGV/HGV medicals – £170
• Insurance medicals – from £170
• Insurance claim forms – £50
• Summer Camp medicals (Consultation & GP Letter) – £140
• Health Screening – Silver £595 and Gold £995
• Blood tests from– £20 (please ask the GP for the prices of the blood tests being conducted prior to them being taken)
• Cervical Smear – £130
• High Vaginal Swabs (HVS) – £ 80
• HPV testing – £140
• Menopausal profile – £150
• STD screen (basic) – £150
• ECG Testing – £115
• Blood Pressure Monitoring – £90
• Faecal Occult Blood Screening (FOBS) – £40
• Pregnancy testing – £20
• Ear syringing – Initial Consultation and syringing £160 / Subsequent syringing £105 if repeated within 6 months of the Initial Consultation (NB please try 3-4 days of olive oil drops into the affected ear before making an appointment in order to soften up the wax)
• Acupuncture initial consultation and treatment – £175
• Acupuncture follow up treatment – £100 per session
• Acupuncture package – initial consultation & treatment plus 3 follow up treatments – £425
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Please advise us at the time of booking a consultation if you require a chaperone or any special assistance.
Please bring any relevant medical/medication/immunisation history to the consultation.
Payment for services must be paid by cash, cheque or card at the time of consultation.
Missed appointments will attract the GP Consultation Fee charge.
Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will also attract the GP Consultation Fee.
Prime Health complies with the Data Protection Act / Care Quality Commission.