An UPDATE on our commitment to you during the COVID-19 outbreak
At this time, it’s more important than ever that healthcare issues other than Covid continue to be addressed. Following the latest Government announcement, we want to reassure our patients that Prime Health remains open.
Over the last few months, we have helped thousands of patients access treatment and are proud of our team of healthcare professionals and staff who are so fully committed to the safety and wellbeing of our patients and continue to provide treatment.
Our goal from the outset has been to continue offering highly skilled diagnostic scanning to private and self-paying patients and to minimise any disruption to the services we provide.
Our Senior Leadership Team, together with every member of our staff at Prime Health, have worked tirelessly to implement a range of new measures prioritising patient safety and these include:
Furthermore, and in line with Government Guidance, here are the five steps we are taking to ensure we maintain a COVID-19 Secure workplace:
- We regularly carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment and share the results with the people who work at our centres
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace or work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk
Group CEO of Medical Imaging Partnership and Prime Health, Andrew Lennox says,
“Across our organisation health and safety is key. It’s not just about ensuring safe systems of work, it’s about building an environment where patients and staff feel safe and supported. As we move forward through this prolonged period of uncertainty, we continue to review everything from improved sequences on our scanners, to extended hours in our centres. The one aspect we can be certain of is our commitment to offering a superior service to our patients whatever their health need maybe.”
If you have a specific question relating to our services during this time, whether you are an existing or new patient, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our friendly team are available to help and assist with any enquiries you may have on the phone or via email.