Do I need to make any special preparations for an x-ray?
You don’t need to prepare for a routine x-ray at Prime Health. However, you may be asked to remove items of clothing or remove any jewellery that may interfere with the x-ray, for example, necklaces for chest x-rays, rings for hand x-rays.
Prime Health gives you fast access to the latest digital x-ray technology. The experience is built around you...
- When will I get the results of my x-ray?
- Can I eat and drink after an x-ray?
- Do x-rays have side-effects?
- How long does an x-ray take?
- What happens during the x-ray?
- Who will I see during my x-ray appointment?
- What will happen at my x-ray appointment?
- Can I bring a relative or friend to my x-ray appointment?
- Does having an x-ray have any risks?
- What is an x-ray?