How long can I expect the results to last after nSTRIDE?
Clinical studies show a single nSTRIDE injection can significantly reduce inflammation and pain associated with knee arthritis for up to two years.
- View and download our Patient Leaflet for Ultrasound Guided Injection at Prime Health
- What is nSTRIDE?
- What is nSTRIDE used for?
- What are the benefits of nSTRIDE?
- How soon will I notice results after I have had an nSTRIDE injection?
- How does nSTRIDE work?
- How does nSTRIDE compare to PRP Therapy or surgery?
- Are there any side effects of nSTRIDE?
- Can I receive an nSTRIDE injection again?