How long does an ultrasound take?
The scan usually takes around 20-30 minutes and you’ll need to allow 30-40 minutes in total for your appointment.
At Prime Health you can get an ultrasound scan quickly and efficiently. Our service is built around your need...
- When will I get the results from my ultrasound scan?
- Can I eat and drink after my ultrasound scan?
- What will happens during my ultrasound scan?
- Can I bring a relative/friend to my ultrasound scan appointment?
- Do I need to prepare or do anything differently before my ultrasound scan appointment?
- Does an ultrasound scan feel uncomfortable?
- What will happen before my ultrasound?
- Are there any risks or side-effects from an ultrasound scan?
- Who will perform my ultrasound?
- Does Prime Health provide ultrasound scans for pregnant women?