How long does an x-ray take?
The x-ray itself will only take a few seconds, but the radiographer may need to take further x-rays in different positions. This usually takes no more than 5 -10 minutes. Your appointment from start to finish is likely to be about 20 minutes.
Prime Health gives you fast access to the latest digital x-ray technology. The experience is built around you...
- When will I get the results of my x-ray?
- Can I eat and drink after an x-ray?
- Do x-rays have side-effects?
- What happens during the x-ray?
- Who will I see during my x-ray appointment?
- What will happen at my x-ray appointment?
- Can I bring a relative or friend to my x-ray appointment?
- Do I need to make any special preparations for an x-ray?
- Does having an x-ray have any risks?
- What is an x-ray?