How soon will I notice results after I have had an nSTRIDE injection?
nSTRIDE stimulates a powerful healing response and should only take a short while to make a difference. Generally, people will notice an improvement in their symptoms within 2-6 weeks following the injection. The best results are achieved when the injection is combined with exercise and lifestyle changes, and therapies such as shockwave therapy are used which as a result can further enhance the healing response.
- View and download our Patient Leaflet for Ultrasound Guided Injection at Prime Health
- What is nSTRIDE?
- What is nSTRIDE used for?
- What are the benefits of nSTRIDE?
- How long can I expect the results to last after nSTRIDE?
- How does nSTRIDE work?
- How does nSTRIDE compare to PRP Therapy or surgery?
- Are there any side effects of nSTRIDE?
- Can I receive an nSTRIDE injection again?