At Prime Health we want to reassure you that throughout the pandemic our locations have remained open and fully operational, with all appointments and services running as normal.
We would like to remind you, our patients, partners and staff that it is more important than ever that healthcare issues are addressed and not left to worsen due to worries about Covid-19 and/or the omicron variant. We can reassure you that the stringent infection prevention measures that we have in place adequately support your health, safety, and wellbeing and we are classified as Covid Green Zones.
A Green Zone is defined by NHS England as medium or low-risk areas within a healthcare setting with no suspected cases of COVID-19 present.
To maintain that classification, we have several measures in place across all centres:
- Social distancing throughout all waiting areas at each centre
- Appointment screening checks for all patients prior to arrival at our centres
- For patients who are shielding or would prefer to not visit a centre, we can offer virtual appointments
- Rigorous and regular cleaning and disinfection throughout our centres
- PPE for all staff and patients required to wear masks at all times
- Enhanced PPE measures for extended close contact procedures
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout our centres for staff and patients
- Extended time between appointments to allow for social distancing and cleaning
- Clinical oversight of all measures by our Chief Medical Officer – Dr Paul Zollinger-Read CBE
- Weekly updates direct from NHS England
We will continue to involve and refine our safety in line with Public Health England measures to prioritise your safety and well being.