How long does an MRI scan take?
The MRI scan itself usually takes around 20-30 minutes and your appointment from start to finish is likely to be about 45 minutes.
Prime Health gives you fast access to the latest MRI expertise and 3T technology so you can get diagnosed and ...
- When will I get the results of my MRI scan?
- What happens after my MRI scan?
- What are the safety and security procedures at my MRI appointment?
- Who will I see at the appointment for an MRI scan?
- What is an MRI?
- What happens at an MRI scan?
- Do I need to have any special preparation for an MRI scan?
- Can I eat and drink after I have had an MRI scan?
- Can I bring a relative or friend to an MRI scan appointment?
- Are there any side-effects from an MRI scan?