How long does an MRI scan take?
The MRI scan itself usually takes around 20-30 minutes and your appointment from start to finish is likely to be about 45 minutes.
Private appointments are available daily at our dedicated diagnostic centres. If you are in need of an MRI scan, book an appointment today – click here.
Prime Health gives you fast access to the latest MRI expertise and 3T technology so you can get diagnosed and ...
- View and download our Patient Leaflet for MRI scans at Prime Health
- I need an MRI scan, can I self refer?
- What happens after my MRI scan?
- When will I get the results of my MRI scan?
- Are there any side-effects from an MRI scan?
- What are the safety and security procedures at my MRI appointment?
- Who will I see at the appointment for an MRI scan?
- What is an MRI?
- What happens at an MRI scan?
- Do I need to have any special preparation for an MRI scan?