What is nSTRIDE used for?
nSTRIDE is used to relieve the symptoms of mild to moderate knee osteoarthritis. In more severe arthritis it can be given but is less effective as the knee cartilage is almost entirely worn away.
- What is nSTRIDE?
- What are the benefits of nSTRIDE?
- How soon will I notice results after I have had an nSTRIDE injection?
- How long can I expect the results to last after nSTRIDE?
- How does nSTRIDE work?
- How does nSTRIDE compare to PRP Therapy or surgery?
- Are there any side effects of nSTRIDE?
- Can I receive an nSTRIDE injection again?