Accessibility Statement for Prime Heath website
This is an accessibility statement from Prime Health Diagnostics Ltd and Medical Imaging Partnership Ltd.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Prime Heath website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
You can stop or reduce the movement of some elements on the screen — for example, when you transition between pages or interact with elements. This feature is especially useful for people who experience motion sickness or vertigo.
- On a Mac go to “System Preferences > Accessibility > Display” and check the box for “Reduce motion”.
- On iOS go to “Settings > General > Accessibility” and turn on”Reduce Motion”.
- On Win10 go to “Settings > Ease of Access > Display > Simplify and personalise Windows”. Set “Show animation in Windows” to off.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Prime Heath website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on the Prime Heath website:
- Phone: 03300 252 100
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: Prime Health, Unit 7, The Pavilions, Brighton Road, Pease Pottage, Crawley, West Sussex RH11 9BJ
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Prime Heath website is designed to be compatible with the following browsers:
- Major browsers no older than 2 major versions
- IE 11
You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
Accessibility of the Prime Heath website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of the Prime Heath website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Prime Heath website:
- Interactive maps: Screen reader support may be limited because its functionality is developed by a third party and is out of our control.
Prime Health Ltd assessed the accessibility of Prime Heath website by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 16 June 2021.