Do I need to have any special preparation for an MRI scan?
You don’t usually need to prepare for a routine MRI scan at Prime Health. Unless you’ve been told otherwise, you can eat and drink normally before and afterwards.
Prime Health gives you fast access to the latest MRI expertise and 3T technology so you can get diagnosed and ...
- When will I get the results of my MRI scan?
- What happens after my MRI scan?
- What are the safety and security procedures at my MRI appointment?
- Who will I see at the appointment for an MRI scan?
- What is an MRI?
- What happens at an MRI scan?
- How long does an MRI scan take?
- Can I eat and drink after I have had an MRI scan?
- Can I bring a relative or friend to an MRI scan appointment?
- Are there any side-effects from an MRI scan?