What happens after my MRI scan?
After the scan, the images will be examined by the radiologist who is responsible for producing a written report on their findings to send to your referring clinician.
Our radiologists are all qualified doctors and specialise in specific body areas, giving you, and your referring clinician confidence in the accuracy of your report.
Prime Health gives you fast access to the latest MRI expertise and 3T technology so you can get diagnosed and ...
- When will I get the results of my MRI scan?
- What are the safety and security procedures at my MRI appointment?
- Who will I see at the appointment for an MRI scan?
- What is an MRI?
- What happens at an MRI scan?
- How long does an MRI scan take?
- Do I need to have any special preparation for an MRI scan?
- Can I eat and drink after I have had an MRI scan?
- Can I bring a relative or friend to an MRI scan appointment?
- Are there any side-effects from an MRI scan?