At Prime Health Surrey we understand that if you or your family have a health concern, you want to see a trustworthy, experienced and helpful GP, at a time that is convenient to you and at a place that is close to your home or work.
The GPs at Prime Health Surrey are backed up by the very latest diagnostics and a network of experts including physiotherapists, psychologists, nutritionists, personal trainers and consultant colleagues. So, you have an entire team of experts focused on dealing with your health issue and keeping you well.
Our GPs have extensive experience in general practice, as well as specialist knowledge in certain areas. As a multidisciplinary team, they will work together you address and improve your individual health needs.
What we offer
Our private GP services range from individual consultations for a single problem to comprehensive health screens that include a range of tests and clinical examinations.
Our GPs can help with anything you would see an NHS GP for and more. From general ailments to mental health concerns, from vaccinations to bespoke health checks and assessments, their primary concern is to keep you healthy.
Our services include:
- General GP consultations
- Private prescriptions
- Well-man screening
- Well-woman screening
- Comprehensive urine and blood testing
- Onsite diagnostic imaging including 3T MRI, x-rays and ultrasound
- Visa medicals and pre-employment screening
- Occupational health and certificates
- Travel clinics and vaccinations
- Discreet sexual health testing
- Fast track referrals to leading consultant specialists
However, if there is a particular service you require, we would be happy to discuss this with you.
At Prime Health Surrey, appointments are generally 30 minutes long to assess properly the impact any health issue is causing you and to allow our GPs to get to know you and to understand your specific needs.
Appointments with a Prime Health GP are available in person or remotely via dedicated secure video conferencing facilities.
You can often see a GP on the same day as you contact us, or we will try to accommodate your needs.
The availability of our GPs varies across our sites, but generally, they are available:
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm
- Saturday 8am to 1pm
- Sunday 9am to 2pm.
Out of hours and home visits are by appointment only.
At Prime Health Surrey we believe that it is important for our clients to be aware of the costs of any consultations, tests or treatments before they have them and a list of current prices is below.
The fees listed are for specific services, however, the total cost of treatment may vary from patient to patient.
Please make sure you discuss the costs of any tests or investigations with our admin team before booking an appointment or with the GP during your consultation.
It is important to note that we do not have any agreements with private medical insurers for paying consultation or procedure fees. You will need to pay on the day, and we will provide you with an itemised invoice which you can submit to your insurer if you wish.
Consultations and letters
- GP consultations (up to 30 mins): £105 Mon-Fri / £130 Sat and Sun
- GP consultations under 10 years old: Mon-Fri £70 / £95 Sat and Sun
- GP consultations for adults with procedure charge included: Mon-Fri £165 / £195 Sat and Sun
- GP consultations for children with procedure charge included: Mon- Fri £130 / £155 Sat and Sun
- Extended GP consultations (up to 1 hour): Mon-Fri £190 / £220 Sat and Sun
- Telephone consultation: £70 (only for registered patients)
- Telephone consultation for follow up of tests: £30 (only for registered patients)
- NEW Video consultation: £105 (only for registered patients)
- Home visits: Mon-Fri £265 / £285 Sat and Sun (subject to availability)
- Procedure charge (taking bloods etc): £60
- Repeat private prescriptions: £30
- Private sick notes: £35
- Private letters: £35
- Private referral letters: £35
- Employment medicals: start from £170
- Taxi/LGV/HGV medicals: £170
- Insurance medicals: from £170
- Insurance claim forms: £50
- Summer camp medicals (consultation and GP letter): £140
What happens next
Patients can be reassured that the results of any diagnostics tests, will be discussed thoroughly and they will also receive a written report which can be shared with their NHS GP.
We have produced a list of Frequently Asked Questions which we hope you will find useful. If you have further questions, please ask us.
Terms and conditions
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
If you require a chaperone or any special assistance, please let us know when you book.
Please bring any relevant medical/medication/immunisation history with you.
Payment for services must be paid by cash, cheque, or card at the time of your appointment.
You will be charged if you miss your appointment.
You will be charged for appointments that are canceled with less than 24 hours’ notice.
Prime Health complies with the Data Protection Act / Care Quality Commission.