What are the safety and security procedures at my MRI appointment?
Whether your MRI is planned or an emergency assessment, before signing the patient questionnaire and consent form, you need to understand what MRI is, what to expect, and any possible risks. A member of staff will go through the safety questionnaire with you, and you’ll be asked to sign it.
Before your scan, you may need to remove some items of clothing and leave any jewellery (except your wedding ring), cash, keys, credit cards, watch, etc in a secure locker.
Prime Health gives you fast access to the latest MRI expertise and 3T technology so you can get diagnosed and ...
- When will I get the results of my MRI scan?
- What happens after my MRI scan?
- Who will I see at the appointment for an MRI scan?
- What is an MRI?
- What happens at an MRI scan?
- How long does an MRI scan take?
- Do I need to have any special preparation for an MRI scan?
- Can I eat and drink after I have had an MRI scan?
- Can I bring a relative or friend to an MRI scan appointment?
- Are there any side-effects from an MRI scan?