When will I get the results of my x-ray?
The radiographer will not be able to give you any results at the time of your appointment. After the scan, the images will be examined by the radiologist who is responsible for producing a written report on their findings to send to your referring clinician. More than 80% of our reports are with your doctor within two days.
Prime Health gives you fast access to the latest digital x-ray technology. The experience is built around you...
- Can I eat and drink after an x-ray?
- Do x-rays have side-effects?
- How long does an x-ray take?
- What happens during the x-ray?
- Who will I see during my x-ray appointment?
- What will happen at my x-ray appointment?
- Can I bring a relative or friend to my x-ray appointment?
- Do I need to make any special preparations for an x-ray?
- Does having an x-ray have any risks?
- What is an x-ray?