What are the benefits of nSTRIDE?
The benefits of an nSTRIDE injection:
- It can significantly improve mobility in the treated knee as it promotes cartilage cell growth and protects cartilage from catabolic degeneration
- It requires just one blood sample, which is then given as one single injection
- As it is an autologous treatment made from your own blood, it eliminates the risk of adverse reactions
- What is nSTRIDE?
- What is nSTRIDE used for?
- How soon will I notice results after I have had an nSTRIDE injection?
- How long can I expect the results to last after nSTRIDE?
- How does nSTRIDE work?
- How does nSTRIDE compare to PRP Therapy or surgery?
- Are there any side effects of nSTRIDE?
- Can I receive an nSTRIDE injection again?