Are there any side effects of nSTRIDE?
Sometimes you can get bruising and discomfort at the site where blood is taken from your arm and around the site of the injection around the knee. Paracetamol can be taken but it is advised to avoid anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen/voltarol for 1 week before treatment and 2 weeks post-treatment.
- What is nSTRIDE?
- What is nSTRIDE used for?
- What are the benefits of nSTRIDE?
- How soon will I notice results after I have had an nSTRIDE injection?
- How long can I expect the results to last after nSTRIDE?
- How does nSTRIDE work?
- How does nSTRIDE compare to PRP Therapy or surgery?
- Can I receive an nSTRIDE injection again?