What is nSTRIDE?
nSTRIDE is one of the latest biologic treatments used in treating knee osteoarthritis. It is an Autologous Protein Solution (APS) containing anti-inflammatory proteins (which are called cytokines) and anabolic growth factors from your own blood. As an autologous solution, it is obtained by separating white blood cells and platelets from your own blood and concentrating them in a small volume of plasma. The Autologous Protein Solution (APS) is then injected directly into the osteoarthritic knee joint.
- What is nSTRIDE used for?
- What are the benefits of nSTRIDE?
- How soon will I notice results after I have had an nSTRIDE injection?
- How long can I expect the results to last after nSTRIDE?
- How does nSTRIDE work?
- How does nSTRIDE compare to PRP Therapy or surgery?
- Are there any side effects of nSTRIDE?
- Can I receive an nSTRIDE injection again?